Costa Mesa is a lovely city in Orange County, CA. It is a semi-rural farming community. Its urban attributes include John Wayne Airport and its bustling commerce and retail areas. Visitors and residents can feel confident there’s plenty to do in Costa Mesa stoned.
This article will discuss the many things you can do in Costa Mesa stoned after smoking a fat one, eating an edible, or dosing an extract.
Things to Do in Costa Mesa Stoned
Visit Fairview Park
People who enjoy getting in touch with nature in Costa Mesa stoned won’t want to miss out on a visit to Fairview Park. The 208-acre area is full of open fields, hills, and trails. It’s a great place to hike, bike, horseback ride, or fly a kite.
The park’s model airplane strip is a key spot for organized flying events. Visitors can also check out Goat Hill Junction Railroad to ride the free model train rides on the third weekend of each month.
The park trails offer various exploration opportunities. Some lead to wildflowers that bloom in the spring. One has benches in the center that are ideal for birdwatching. Yet another trail leads to a riverbed with large, oak trees, and a wide range of native plants.
Hikers and bikers can take one of the biking or running trails down to the beach.
Take in Culture at the Orange County Museum of Art
The Orange County Museum of Art is a culture lover’s paradise. Recently opened in 2022, It offers over 4,500 objects that feature California art dating from the early 20th century to the present day. Its exhibits include paintings, sculptures, video, photography, and installation art. While most of the art is contemporary, modern art pieces are featured as well.
The museum offers five inaugural exhibits as well as various exhibits that change throughout the year. Visitors can also enjoy its roof terrace with galleries and open-air spaces that are ideal for installations, programs, and events. Its grand stairs link the museum to the Segerstrom Center for the Arts and the Julia and George Argyros Plaza.
Other attractions include the museum’s cafe, coffee bar, and gift shop. Thanks to a generous endowment, OCMA is free to visitors for the next 10 years or more. It’s the perfect destination for enjoying Costa Mesa stoned.
Get an Urban Experience at The LAB
The LAB is a unique shopping center that’s ideal for people exploring Costa Mesa stoned. It offers various eateries and boutiques. It is also a venue for poetry readings, music performances, festivals, and more.
The center offers a unique design. If you look closely, you will notice it was made from the remnants of a goggle-making factory. It provides a relaxed indoor-outdoor atmosphere which is ideal for taking in the city’s vibe.
Satisfy Your Munchies at Costa Mesa’s Finest Restaurants
Costa Mesa offers various eateries that are ideal for satisfying munchies. Three restaurants in the city have Michelin Star ratings. They include:
- Hana re Sushi: Hana re Sushi is more than another sushi bar. It offers just two tables and ten seats at its chef’s table. Acquiring those seats is quite an honor! Choose from three omakase menus and let Chef Yokoyama create a memorable sushi dish.
- Knife Pleat: Knife Pleat was co-founded by top French chef Tony Esnault. He offers fine fresh cuisine in an “elegant yet approachable” atmosphere. He brings years of experience to the dining table.
- Taco Maria: Taco Maria offers top-notch Californian Mexican cuisine. The menu provides various creations by James Beard award-nominated chef Carlos Salgado. His handmade tortillas are the bomb.
There are also several places you can eat at in Costa Mesa stoned without spending a lot of money. Consult local listings to find out about the city’s various fast food and casual eating options.
Relax at One of the Nearby OC Beaches
When you’re in Costa Mesa, a beach is never far away. There are several beaches to enjoy in Costa Mesa stoned. They include:
- Laguna Beach: Laguna Beach is an upscale OC area that offers over 20 different public beaches.
- Huntington Beach: Huntington Beach is just west of Costa Mesa. It’s an ideal stoner destination.
- Corona Del Mar Beach: Corona Del Mar offers a half mile of sandy beach. The area is ideal for swimming, snorkeling, picnicking, bonfires, and relaxation. Walk over the rocky jetty to take in the breathtaking views of Newport Harbor.
- Newport Beach: Newport Beach is an 8-mile stretch bordered by Newport Bay that extends past the Santa Ana River jetty and Crystal Cove State Park.
- Crystal Cove Tidepools: The Crystal Cove Tidepools are ideal for nature lovers who want to get up close and personal with sea life.
Check Out Noguchi Garden
Noguchi Garden is a secret sculpture park, not many people know about. It uses features and symbols native to the California landscape to create a unique, artistic atmosphere. The 1.6-acre space is the perfect place to enjoy Costa Mesa stoned. It’s also ideal for selfies.
See a Show at the Segerstrom Center of the Arts
The Segerstrom Center of the Arts is a beautiful performing arts complex. It offers multiple venues, including the following:
- Segerstrom Hall is ideal for large performances like ballets and musicals.
- The Renee and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall features a vintage organ and hosts cabaret and jazz shows.
- The Judy Morr Theater is an intimate venue typically used for ballet rehearsals.
Other rooms in the center include the American Ballet Theater, the South Coast Repertory, the School of Dance and Music for Children with Disabilities, the Orange County Museum of Art, and several cafes. It’s a terrific destination for people who want to catch a show in Costa Mesa stoned.
Enjoy Costa Mesa Stoned with South Coast Safe Access
Costa Mesa also offers various high-quality dispensaries. South Coast Safe Access is recommended for our wide selection of brands and products and our trustworthy goods. Contact us to learn more about what we have to offer.