Weed can be a terrific remedy for certain pain conditions. But when you are dealing with pain, you may not be able to leave the house to go to the dispensary. You can order online, but it will be a while before your order comes. It won’t do much for immediate relief. Weed delivery is your best bet.
With weed delivery, all you need to do is place an order online. Choose the weed delivery option. The driver will come to your home with your weed within a few hours. You can focus on healing and relaxing.
How Does Weed Treat Chronic Pain?
When weed enters the body, it interacts with the endocannabinoid system (ECS). It is a system of neurotransmitters found throughout the brain and body. It regulates several of the body’s functions, including sleep, temperature, pain, mood, memory, immune responses, and inflammation.
The ECS also contains CB1 and CB2 cannabinoid receptors. The CB1 receptors mediate cannabis’s psychoactive effects. The CB2 receptors are involved in the body’s anti-inflammatory and immuno-suppressive responses.
Cannabis reacts with these receptors to provide certain effects. Effects may be different among individuals, but one of the most common is the pain-killing effect.
What Type of Pain Conditions Does Weed Treat?
- Neuropathic Pain: Neuropathic pain is caused by a health condition that affects the nerves that carry sensations to the brain. It can occur in any part of the body.
- Arthritis: Weed reduces pain and swelling associated with arthritis.
- Fibromyalgia: Fibromyalgia is characterized by musculoskeletal pain throughout the body. It is often accompanied by sleep, memory, and mood issues. Weed can address both the physical and mental symptoms associated with fibromyalgia.
- Muscle Strain: Muscle strain typically occurs due to overexertion. Consuming weed can be beneficial, but most people apply cannabis topicals directly to the source for relief.
- Cancer Pain: Weed can reduce cancer pain. It also relieves nausea and vomiting associated with cancer treatments. There is some evidence that it can slow cancer growth.
- Migraines: A 2022 study revealed that medical cannabis was 51% more effective in reducing migraine pain than non-cannabis products.
- Glaucoma: Research suggests that weed reduces intraocular pressure associated with glaucoma as well as any anti-glaucoma meds.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD): Population studies reveal that weed is effective in alleviating IBD symptoms such as abdominal pain and cramping, joint pain, and diarrhea.
How Does Weed Delivery Work?
Weed delivery is easy. Here are the steps you must take.
- Order Your Items: Find your supplier of choice that offers weed delivery. Browse through their selection and choose the items you want.
- Choose the Weed Delivery Selection: Some sites may have you choose weed delivery before your order. Some may prompt you to choose the weed delivery option during the checkout process.
- Upload Your ID and Medical Marijuana Card if Necessary: The site may also prompt you to upload a picture of your ID. Doing so will ensure the company is delivering to someone of legal age. If you don’t live in a legal state, you may also have to upload your medical marijuana card. Some companies will allow you to make an account so you can store this information. You won’t have to upload it every time.
- Wait for Your Weed: Check out and pay for your weed (you cannot pay cash for weed deliveries- all orders must be prepaid online). The site should give you some indication of how long it will take to arrive. Most weed deliveries arrive within 2 hours, but delivery times vary depending on how far you are from the dispensary.
- Pick Up Your Weed: The delivery driver will not come to your door because they cannot leave the weed in the car unattended. You will have to come out and meet them. If you are not well enough to do so, you may need a friend to help. The driver will ask for your ID and medical marijuana card (if necessary) to ensure your identity.
Things to Know About Weed Delivery
- Weed delivery has added fees: Dispensaries usually charge a delivery fee. You may also want to tip your driver. Find a dispensary that offers affordable pricing and rates to avoid overpaying.
- You Can’t Get Weed Delivered Everywhere: Weed delivery laws vary from state to state. Some states do not permit weed delivery to any commercial buildings. They only allow residential delivery. Others will allow delivery to most destinations except for schools, government buildings, and the like. Check with your local laws to ensure your weed delivery falls within the guidelines.
- There is a Limit on the Amount of Weed You Can Buy: There are limits on the amount of weed you can order for delivery. Laws vary from state to state.
Most dispensaries are aware of local laws. They will not deliver weed amounts above the legal limit or to buildings that do not allow delivery. They will ensure your delivery adheres to local laws.
Benefits of Weed Delivery
Weed delivery isn’t only beneficial for people with pain conditions. It’s an easy and convenient way for anyone to get weed without making a trip to the dispensary.
It’s also discreet. With weed delivery, you never have to worry about people seeing you enter a dispensary. Weed is delivered in unmarked cars.
South Coast Safe Access Offers Weed Delivery in Orange County
South Coast Safe Access is your go-to for reliable weed delivery. We offer a variety of quality brands. We have locations in Costa Mesa and Santa Ana. We can deliver to most of Orange County.
Contact us for all your weed delivery and dispensary needs.